SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepack purchase price is not updating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

I created prepack article with generic article variants which has its own purchasing price. When I create Retial PO with prepack article purchase price needs to be total purchase price of its components. However which is not happening and system is asking me to enter the purchase price.

I created prepack article and generic article using mm41, what are the changes required to setup the automatic calculation of prepack purchase price from its components total.

Much appreciated your response.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can maintain prepack descriptions and purchase prices for the new prepacks or change the data for existing prepacks. If you do not specify anything, the existing data is not changed, but new prepacks will inherit the default values.

Goto IMG to Logistics General --> Material Master --> Retail Specific Settings --> Settings for Structured materials --> General control for Prepack Allocation Planning there are some check boxes, tick "Calculate Purchase Price".  If you set this flag the purchase price of prepacks created with the Prepack Allocation Planning Tool will be calculated as the sum of the purchase prices of the components.

Hope It will help.....