cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data fetch from SAP Solution Manager to BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement where we need to pull data in BI from solution manager into BI to prepare a report on various fields from the Change Request and Change Documents. Mostly all of the fields will be fetched from 0CRMD_ORDERADM_H table and using the crm_order_read function module. I was wondering whether there is any standard/delivered extractor available in SOLMAN so that we no need to go for any custom extractor.

Thanks

Snehasish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to get, Solution manager itself has BI content, if you want to use any external separate BI system, directly connect the external BI system to solman as BI Host, on the step Basic configuration

Otherwise, if you want to use standard solution manager BI there are lots of extractors available for each scenario,

check RCA workcenter -> left panel-> additional links-> Solution manager administration -> infrastructure->Framework -> Extractor framework

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Yes you are right. Solution manager report will be BI host in our case. We want to pull data from SOLMAN report.

I am looking for a standard extractor which will provide Change Request and Change Documents related information, most of which are coming from CRMD_ORDERADM_H table.

It will be really helpful if you can provide me some documents or some information about any standard extractor which is used for Change Request or Change Documents purpose.

Thanks

Snehasish