SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepack purchase price is not calculating automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have crated a Generic Article with its variants, which has it's own pricing. However i have created Prepack with generic article variants.

During the PO process how can i get the netprice automaticaaly for Pre pack article from variants?

I have created Prepack article and generic article using MM41 process.

Much appreciated your response.

Thanks

K

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can maintain prepack descriptions and purchase prices for the new prepacks or change the data for existing prepacks. If you do not specify anything, the existing data is not changed, but new prepacks will inherit the default values.

Goto IMG to Logistics General --> Material Master --> Retail Specific Settings --> Settings for Structured materials --> General control for Prepack Allocation Planning there are some check boxes, tick "Calculate Purchase Price".  If you set this flag the purchase price of prepacks created with the Prepack Allocation Planning Tool will be calculated as the sum of the purchase prices of the components.

Hope It will help.....

0 Kudos

Hi Ajaya,

Thanks for your reply.

Goto IMG to Logistics General --> Material Master --> Retail Specific Settings --> Settings for Structured materials --> General control for Prepack Allocation Planning there are some check boxes, tick "Calculate Purchase Price".  If you set this flag the purchase price of prepacks created with the Prepack Allocation Planning Tool will be calculated as the sum of the purchase prices of the components.

I guess the above process works only if i create a Prepack n PO  from allocation process WSTN11, here my requirement is to creating Prepack using MM41, Could you please advise is there any other way to retrieve prepack pack purchase price automatically.

regards

K