cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 SP12 - Mitigating Control and/or risk ID is not deleting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am testing our access request workflows and applied a mitigating control to a risk in order to continue the workflow. I removed the risk from the mitigating control and approved the deletion but when I check the mitigating control the risk still appears in the mitigating control. I then tried to delete the entire mitigating control then went through the same process (e.g. approve) but, again, when I check the mitigating controls repository the mitigating control still appears. As if I had never attempted to delete it.

Its almost as if the control is still linked to the risk somewhere else but I'm not sure where. I checked around in the role definition but could not find anything.

Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check that mitigating control is not assigned to a user, role or profile

I have an open message (2+ weeks) where validation not happening

Noticed a few scenarios where WF attempts to delete but error validation isn't performed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii,

We are facing an error while assigning mitigation owners to Organization. The error details are as follows :

Error : Screen output without connection to user. (termination : RABAX_STATE)

500 SAP Internal Server error.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As per the ST22 log, the error says : CX_SY_SEND_DYNPRO_NO_RECEIVER

We have checked the services and RFC connections are also working fine.

Kindly help on this, as we didnt find the solution yet.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Pavan kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We wound up opening a message with SAP to try and determine the cause of the error. I will report back when we resolve the issue.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Pavan

Your issue does not seem related to this thread

sounds like time out or lost connection with the user. Did SLG1 logs shows anything?

Are you using NWBC GUI or NWBC HTML? If web browser, maybe close session and delete cookies

Have you successfully added owners before?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stacey,

Was your issue with deleting mitigations resolved, and if so, was a Note issued? We, too, are on SP12 and I am having an issue with deleting mitigation assignments to users. Speciifically, one user's mitigation assignments were all deleted when I was attempted to delete assignment to only one risk. Then I attempted to re-enter them, and it refused to take the entry, saying he is already mitigated, yet he does not show up in my mitigated users report. I also attempted to re-enter his mitigation assignments via the upload program, using the append option, and it did not take that either.

Thanks and regards,

Gretchen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Gretchen

We wound up completing the steps below and then re-tried creating / deleting a mitigating control.

Hope this helps.

1. Run transaction SM30

2. Display the view GRFNPARENT in change mode

3. Add new line

4. Entity = SUBPROCESS.

5. Parent = ORGUNIT.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Please check if you have these notes applied:

1851915   Create, Change & Delete not working for mitigating controls

1764236   Mitigation contol ID can be created again using workflow

1764667   Issue with mitigation control

1733419   Mitigation control not created or updated if workflow is on

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Stacey:

Did you build your system starting with SP12?  Based upon your explanation, I am guessing that you had a Mitigation Control Workflow started (if you have the configuration set to ON for the workflow).

Let me know.

Kevin Tucholke

Principal Consultant

SAP America