cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.31 IDOC Packaging Message Mapping Error

0 Kudos

Hi PI Experts,

Scenario : IDOC to Files(3 files using Multi Mapping) using ISOC Packaging.

Configured End to end during testing I am getting the following Error at Mapping Step.

Error : Mapping "http://BB/PTP/I_QTP_167/PurchaseOrder/OM_ORDERS_ORDERS06_to_TPMPurchaseOrderProcessing_Async_In" failed to execute: MappingException: Mapping failed, ClassCastException: class com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.object.ParamMappingCPAObjectImpl:service:com.sap.aii.af.cpa.svc@com.sap.engine.boot.loader.

ResourceMultiParentClassLoader@21471a6b@alive incompatible with interface com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.ESRParamMappingCPAObject:service:com.sap.aii.af.cpa.svc@com.sap.engine.boot.loader.ResourceMultiParentClassLoader

Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection IDoc_AAE_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.service.mapping.MappingException: Mapping failed.

I Tested the payload in Message Mapping, working fine.

Note : I am using RFC look up in MM to fectch values from ECC System.

Thanks in Advance.

Rgds,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Please check if ID u have configured the parameter or not .

Regards

Rudra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I am facing a similar issue while using Parameters in Mapping on SAP PI 7.31 dual stack.

Were you able to solve this issue? Request you to please help with what you did for the above error.

Regards,

Neha

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Check if rfc lookup parameters binding has been done.

Please re-do it and then test.

thanks and regards,

Praveen T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sadly it doesn't work for me.I've rebuild the Operation mapping and tested it through runtime (including correct RFC lookup parameters), but it doesn't change the returned error.

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is working in Message  mapping and operation mapping, it should work in run time as well.

Did you checked the run time payload?

Go to moni and check the run time payload and see what's wrong with the live data.

Regards

Bhargava krishna

nipun_shedhani4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Koen,

Try refreshing the cache, and if you are using any Runtime UDF/functions, try checking their references again.

If this does not help you, I would suggest to check the system services (NWA cache services).

Regards,

Nipun

former_member208404
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if

1.) If our operation map and message map is having the same occurence.

2.) In the message mapping all the messages are getting generated properly.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for the help,

1.) Yes is has (1 to 0...unbounded)

2.) In the testtab they are, but not in runtime

Koen

former_member208404
Participant
0 Kudos

As a last option please try to re-create the operation maps and the message maps from scratch, please do not try and copy the existing maps into new ones.

One advantage to this is it would eliminate any redundant mapping or references which could have happened previously.

Hope this helps!

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I'm having the exact same issue. It's been a while since you post this message, did you resolve it in any mather?

Thanks,

Koen