Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to load/reload a html as a part of another html in SAP UI5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,  I have a html page with two fields and a submit button. Once submitted, it has to insert the records into Table and should show the rows in the bottom.  How can i do that?  Thanks, Naresh

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Are you using SAPUI5? The title of your question and the actual body of your question don't seem to match up... what is it exactly you want to do? Have you read the developer guide in SAPUI5 documentation? It would help if you can post a screen capture and even some of your code, that way people can better understand your question and are more able to help you.

The more information you can share the better the response you will get.

Thanks,

Simon

0 Kudos

Sorry for that. I am using SAP UI5. This html page is having two sections. On top section, i have two fields where in users will enter the data. And in below section, i am showing the data from that table. So once user click Submit/Delete, the below section has to be refreshed or reloaded. And i got it working now using iFrames (iframe.innerHTML = iframe.innerHTML). Thankyou. Naresh