cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete delivery indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Complete delivery indicator at sales order header level, partial del. item = C and Max del = 0 or 1 at item level are set in the order. But when you create delivery, it gives only a warning message and lets you create multiple deliveries.

Now, Are all messages in class VL controllable (meaning change from W to E)?

Is there any other way to accomplish the same other than user-exit?

Any help would be rewarded.

UV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

at the schedule line level, you will find a check box for "Fix Date & qty" check that. This might resolve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

Thanks for your reply. I do not think "Fix Date & qty" is for this purpose. However, I gave it a shot but it did not work.

UV

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only way to accomplish this is to mark the message as "Error" instead of "Info".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

try this. You will find a "Complete Delivery required by law" option just above the Partial delivery indicator in the customer master shipping tab. This has to be checked. Pls check if this is done.

Once you do this the system would check the Complete delivery indicator in the Orders that are crated for the customer.

Regards,

Mani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the settings in Customer master-Sales area data-shipping information.Pls check the options for partial delivery per item.This will control the partial deliveries allowed or not.

I hope this will help you.

thanks

kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Please refer my initial post. I did all that but it did not work.

UV