cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Condition in Shipment cost document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have issue in our SCD where same shipment cost condition getting determined twice. I know the reason but when creating billing we want only one condition value to copied to billing we do not want duplicate values to flow in billing.

Ex:

condition in SCD

ZXXX with value $5

ZXXX with Value $5

When we create billing it comes as

ZXXX with Value $10 (It add both above value while copying to billing)

We want billing should look like

ZXXX with value $5

Any suggestion to achieve this?

Thanks

Deven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deven,

It should not come two times in SCD, can you please put light on accepting this condtion two times in SCD?

Ane way if you watn this two times in SCD and only one times in invoice, then I will suggest you to do little change in your customization.

Change the condtion type name which you are copying to billing document, as per my understanding at present you are copying 'ZXXX' and SCD and Invoice both have same condtion type name 'ZXXX".

I will suggest you to

1. create one more dummy condtion type say Z1XXX in SCD, and copy 'ZXXX"  as per your requiremrnt in this new dummy condtion type 'Z1XXX'.

2. again change shipping condtion type name in Invoice to Z1XXX.

So it means in SCD Dummy condtion Z1XXX have value 5, and same will be copy to Invoice in Z1XXX condtion.

This should help you. Please let me know incase you have any further query.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Neeraj for your reply.

I think creating duplicate condition solution will not work in our case.

I want either to move single condition to billing or STOP generating duplicate condition on SCD.

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, Ideally SCD should not have duplicate condtion which are getting copy to Invoice. So it will be good if you are stopping duplicate condtion in SCD which is getting copy to Invoice.

Otherwise you need to create new condtion type  and do changes in customising as I suggested.

One other option is to check your SCD condtion which is getting copied in Pricing requirement or in Copy routine. I think in SCD check condtion origin which are coming for duplicate condtion type. I belive even condtion name is same in SCD but it should have different condtion origing . In copy routine or pricing requirement you can stop condtion by checking its condtion origin.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Yes, we are trying to STOP duplicate condition appearing in SCD.We will write some logic in condiiton routine.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deven,

Can you please update with the following. Is the specific condition type set to manual one? Have you maintained any access sequence in your condition type? Any condition record has been maintained for this condition type? Please check up with your pricing procedure settings and last but not the least do check condition analysis option in Sale Order/Billing. Update with your findings accordingly. Thanks and have a good day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammarah,

Thank you for your message.

This is not manual condition and it does have access sequence and also condition record is maintained for this condition tyoe.

I am not sure what you want me to check in pricing procedure as well as analysis option.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, please hit the 'Analysis' button (VF03 -> Item Pricing Cond -> Analysis)

select your condition and see why it comes or missed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mr. PPIO,

I want to avoid duplicate record value being populating in Billing document from SCD.