cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold to Party is not determinated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The following issue is regarding to Access Sequence to Sold to Party determination into Support Message.

My request is determinate Sold to Party as of Reported By, for that I implemented an Access Sequence using the following parameters:

Source: CRM_PARTNER_C BP Relationship

Wait: Check

Deter. BP: Check

Details on the Source

Partner Function: SLFN0002 Reported by

On mapping check

Partner Function in source: 00000001 Sold to Party

Usage: CRM

for determination scenario to be used: SERVICE

This Access Sequence was assigned to Sold To Party Function into "SLFN0001 Service Desk Partner Header" standard partner deter. procedure.

I followed all steps described into Access Sequence help on IMG, but It does not work as suppose to!!!

Colud some help me to solve it, please

I will reward good point for ideas!!

thankns in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Efrain,

I've done this kind of customizing before. If you want to achieve this, there must be some information you have to give to tell the system which reported-by should be assign to which sold-to party.

for example:

A reported by from England create a support message. And this support message should automatically assign the sold-to party which is based in England.

To do this you should use the access sequence:

Source: CRM_Partner_B Organizational Data

Determination: check

Partner function: Reported-by

determination rule: org.data.model: (select a rule which contains the container Country, or what ever entry you're using to determine a sold-to party by reported-by)

As for your partner function procedure you select the partner function Sold-to party and assign this new access sequence.

I hope this will help you out abit.

Regards,

Anthony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Lim, does I have to fit the BP (BP number) to be determinate as Sold-to-Party into the rule?,

Example: if Country of "Reported by" is US will the rule determinate a fit Sold to Party if it has the same Country?

Now, let me explain you my exactly request: I want to determinate Sold to Party as of "Reported By"´s through "Is Sold to Party of" relationship.

Below is the scenario I would like to implement for Sold-to-Party determination

BP (Reported) Relationships BP (Sold to Party)

00001 “has as Sold to Party” S100

00002 “has to Sold To Party” S100

00003 “has to Sold To Party” S103

00004 “has to Sold To Party” S104

…………………………………………………….

02000 “has to Sold To Party” S105

As you see, I have around 2000 “Reported” BP´s, and each one is linked to just one Sold To Party (there is just five main Sold-to-Party).

Tell me please, whether is possible to implement this scenario for Sold To Party determination through Rules as you suggest, if your answer is positive please help me to implement

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Efrain,

There are two options here now, the one I've suggested have to go through a determination rule by "country" for example.

The otherone is what you want, which is determined by relationships of business partner. This can also be done.

What you need to do is go to Transaction BP and maintain these relationships. I believe you'll have to do this for all your Reported-by BP's.

Each one of your reported-by bp's you have to maintain its relationships (by clicking on the button: relationships).

Select then the relationship category you need (forexample: is reported by of..")

create a new access sequence:

CRM_Partner_C Business partner relationships

details on the source:

partner categ. Reported by

usage: CRM

After that you need to set the customizing for your Partner determination procedure which your transaction is using. Assign this new access sequence to partner function Sold-to party.

This should help you out.

regards,

anthony