cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Travel Management - Employee List (WDAbap)

andrea_mello
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

it is possible to configure two different employee list for one user that would be at the meantime:

- assistant for several employee

- approver for other employee

?

Many thanks,

Andrea Mello

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Yes this is possible.

If i am your line manager and at the same time assistant as well and i create travel request on your behalf then in that case the approval mail will come to me.

Regards,

Sanjeev Kotwal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

andrea_mello
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank guys for your response, but our requirements are different.

I'll try to explain better.

By standard the Employee list is configured for a user via FPB_MAINTAIN_PERS_S for the dialog DIA_CO_CCA_TR.

In our scenario some users are APPROVER and ASSISTANT on the same the employee list configured through FPB_MAINTAIN_PERS_S.

The customer requirements is that these kind of users should work on two different employee list one when impersonate the APPROVER and different one when impersonate the ASSISTANT.

It is possible?

PS: independently from the UO a manager will see, on the web, the requests/expenses that has to approve only if it has the employee list configured, right?

Many thanks,

Andrea Mello

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Irrespective of who creates travel form (Assistant or individual person) travel approval will always go to manager for approval.

System always looks for 002 relationship between (emp. to mgr) or 012 relationship who heads the Org unit based on your settings in the system.

Regards,

S.Srikanth