cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in creating Webi report for Geo Analysis?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on BO Mobile reports and as part of my project I need to create a Webi report for Geo Analysis.

I followed the procedure mentioned in SAP Administrator & Report Designer's Guide and created a vertical table with columns as mentioned below

Country_Name, Latitude, Longitude, POI, Sales Amt (I googled the latitude & longitude in google search and got the values)

I changed the table name as map_lt2_lo3_poi1_od4 in format table

and the link as below

="iDocID=AfulNWno_JdEtTouFTPGk.w&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid&sReportName=GeoAnalysis_Child&sReportPart=Block 1&sRefresh=Y&IsSLocation="+[Country Name]

FYR... 

The second webi report containing the chart that displays the POI Pop-Up taking the prompted value that is tapped on iPad.

I saved the reports in public folders and assigned them to MobileDesigned and Mobile Category under Coporate Categories.

When i am trying to view the Geo Analysis report it is giving me "Content Not Supported" for Geo Analysis.

I even read the SAP Release notes and followed the limitations in that document, but still i couldn't able to view on iPad.

This is heating the head like anything. Unable to find the problem where it lies.

Do I need to do any prior settings at Webi report level or at the iPad to view the Geo Map?

Requesting for the expert help to solve the problem.

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Your Link had a typo error, its using "iss" instead if "Lss", so changed that also corrected the way you assign country name object to the prompt. Please use the below link it should work for you if you are doing all other steps correctly.

="iDocID=AfulNWno_JdEtTouFTPGk.w&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid&sReportName=GeoAnalysis_Child&sReportPart=Block 1&sRefresh=Y&lsSLocation="+[Country Name]+"

Thanks

Mallik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Please refer to my response to your thread below and you should be able to make it work.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3353163

Thanks

Mallik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I'm using the sane syntax and it works fine on our system.  I can see anythikng obvious in the table name.  I'd look into three possible other causes:

1) Are you on at least SP5 of Business Objects BI Platform?

2) Check that you have the latest version of the BI Mobile app from app store

3) Look into your pernissions, you will need authorisation for the object, application i.e. WEBI and the actual mobile app.

Let me know how you get on.

James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

1) My environment is SAP BO 4.0 SP04 Platform.

2) The BI Mobile App is the latest that is available in the market.

3) What kind of PERMISSIONS or AUTHORISATION for the object/webi application or Mobile app is required? Can you clearly specify? Also request you to please specify where it is written in the SAP Document if you dont mind?

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

That is likely to be your issue.  Upgrade to SP5 and that should sort out the issue.

Regards,

James