Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email-body on Z output message type - Billing document

deiamolina
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

First at all, I'm ABAP and I'm previously asking apology if this question is so simple for you. But I'm stuck on this issue for more than one day and I was thinking if it is possible to solve with customizing change.

I have a Z message type to send billing document by email. That's working properly except that the body is not filled. So, that's the request, create a body message. Fill the body. If I try to use the Z program and use a function to send it out the email will be sent twice: one from my code one from standard code.

My question here is whether the body text can be filled using customizing or not?

Regards,

Andréa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

deiamolina
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for all answers.

Actually, the email is being sent properly. The only problem is the body message.

I found a way to change it. On the program has a parameter that fill a field as 'MAIL' and then I clean it and leave blank to send using a standard function: 'SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1'. The SAP logic to send the email is being ignored. And prefer to keep it as standard.

My question is that does the SAP allow you to send the email but you need to change the code to include a body message? It seems strange to me, no much sense. That why I asked for a configuration. I was looking for a place, SAP customizing place, to link the email billing document type with a body text email without ABAP changes.

All customize to send the email is working properly.

Thanks a million,
Andréa

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

SAP Note 753622 - Sending of body text and PDF attachment with medium 5 explains it isn't possible to send a body text with a PDF attachment for external send messages in SD.

But check this other two notes, one related with disclosure and other related with dunning notice (FI correspondence) where it's possible add a body text.

SAP Note 1042992 - Dunning by mail w/ SAPscript:  Introductory text w/ attachmnt

SAP Note 1086090 - Disclosures for external communication

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Check below thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1728979

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1521382

You also search in Google/SCN with output configuration for billing, you get many answers.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, to assign your z-prog to output type use the t-code V/30 - look at processing routines

to create or change your form use the t-code SE71

do not forget about output condition records - VV31, VV32

talk to functional guy to set up everything correct.

good luck

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the print program, do you have the code ?

and any smartform or SAPSCRIPT is designed ?

if you want the mail functionality active , Please check MAIL output type in Application V1 at transaction code NACE

revert if  you need any specific help

regards,

santosh