cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Condition only for Invoices and Return Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an issue regarding an invoice price condition.

The requirement is that a specific discount price condition to be applied only in the invoice document and after that copied in the return orther if ther is such an order.

I managed to exclud the price condition from the quotations and sale orders and to add it in the invoice document. But the problem is that the discount price condition from the invoice has no value.

Can someone please guide me through this?

The  discount price condition is define as shown bellow:

Condit. type:  ZR01

Access seq.   K307 Customer with Release

Cond. class:   A Discount or surcharge

Calculat.type:  A Percentage

Cond.category:  E Cash discount

Plus/minus:    X Negative

In the Pricing Procedure ZPN001 the discount condition ZR01 has the following routine:

Requirement (Routine) :  24 Only in billing doc.

In the copy control from the delivery to the billing there are  the following settings:

Copying requirements:   004  Deliv-related item

Data VBRK/VBRP:         900  Inv.Split (SO no)

Billing quantity:     B

Pos./neg. quantity:   +

Pricing type:         G

PricingExchRate type: C

Thank you!

Daniela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Issue is solved.

In the price condition I set the L "Generally new when copying" condition category.

In the pricing procedure I set the 24 requirement.

In the copy control I have the pricing type G.

Thank you all for your feedback.

Daniela

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

its simple, do the below things.

take any key combination: for eg material/customer (table)

take access sequence: assign table

take condition type as: codition class: disount/surcharge

pos/neg: negtive

cal. type: %

dont take any codition cagegory:

assign condtion type in pricing procedure with requirement 24( so it will not display in any doc except invoice)

just go to VTFL copy control:

at item level:

select your item category: TAN OR TANN

Choose pricing type as: B (important)

go to vk11 check, it will work---100%.

warm regards,

Jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jagadeesh,

You are right. Is working with no condition category and pricing type B.

But in this case all the conditions from pricing procedure are redetermined. I do not want that. We do not have fix list prices, they are constantly changing but still we must respect the list price from the quotations/sales orders. So the pricing type B is not suitable.

Is there any other option?

Thank you!

Daniela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniela,

excuse me for the intrusion...

mark the condition as statistical in pricing schema

then in userexit_pricing_copy(rv61afza) clear the statistical flag (konv-kstat) according to your requirements (i.e. if vbtyp_new eq 'M') .

kindest regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

after that copied in the return orther if ther is such an order

Check your copy control between billing document to return order what routines are assigned.  This is based on the assumption that you dont want that condition type to flow in return order.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello G. Lakshmipathi,

I do want that the condition price to be copied to the return order.

I do not want it in the quotation and in the initial sale order.

Thank you!

Daniela

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Daniela,

Could you please put pricing type = B (instead of C) in VTFL, and then test, by creating the sales order, delivery and billing document?

If it still doesnot populate (in the billing document), then (as a temporary test) please remove the requirement (24) from the pricing procedure, for this condition type and test.

Is the value of this condition type populating, in the billing document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello TW,

Currently the pricing type from the copy control is G. I changed it with B but the ZR01 discount condition value is still zero when I create the invoice. And if I change the condition record for the list price before I register the invoice document the list price(ZPR0) is redetermined. I do not want that.

I also tried to change the pricing type of the pricing procedure from C to B. The ZR01 condition record value from the invoice is still zero.

If I remove the requirement(24) then the ZR01 discount condition is applied to every document from the SD flow (quotations, sales order, billing). In fact this is the current configuration from the productive system.

Do you have any other ideas?

I would prefer to use a standard functionality if it's possible.

Thank you,

Daniela

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Daniela,

Thank you for your reply!

As Hemavanth has commented, change the Valid To date of this condition type to 01.01.9999.

Then test by creating the entire cycle again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello TW,

Maybe the first example was not the best one. At one point I register again the condition record (VK11) because I set in the customizing the E Cash discount condition category. But the condition record now has the valability period from 16.05.2013 to 31.12.9999. The result are still the same.

Also thank you for your responses!

Daniela

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Daniela,

Analyzing the Tab Conditions, in the sales order; probably the exclusion functionality could be activated.

In other words from the discounts only one discount is getting a value (ZC01).

Could you please test with giving a discount value to ZR01 that is more than value given for ZC01?

Another way of checking is see if any exclusion group is assigned to your pricing procedure.

Path

IMG>SD>Basic Functions>Pricing>Condition Exclusion>Condition Exclusion for Groups Of Conditions

Maintain Condition exclusion for pricing procedure

Exclusion -

Check if in V/06, for condition type ZC01, field Exclusion is activated.

And check in V/08, the pricing procedure, for other discount condition types, the requirement is 2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello TW,

There were some pricing exclusions groups but no condition exclusion indicator. Apparently the exclusions do not have anything to do with the ZC01 and ZR01 conditions type.

I did what you suggested and also deleted the exclusion conditions for pricing procedure, just for tests.

Still the same results. Here you have some print screens.

Thank you!

Daniela

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Daniela,

Probably the cause could be the requirement routine placed along side the condition type ZR01, in your pricing procedure.

Please change the requirement to 23, 21 and test.

With it, check in VOFA, in the billing type, is field Invoice list type blank. If yes then enter LR there. (this shall make no different, in the process; but might help to satisfy the requirement)

Former Member
0 Kudos

TW,

I tested the requirements 21-24. The billing type is DR - Customer Invoice.

The only time where ZR01 condition type shows in invoice price condition tab is when the requirement is 24 and the condition category is set to E. But the value is not being calculated.

Condition Category E + Requirement 24 => Price Condition without value

Condition Category E + Requirement 21-23 => No Price Condition

No Condition Category + Requirement 21-24 => No Price Condition

For all above combination, the pricing type from copy control is G.

I also tried what Jagadeesh suggested:

No Condition Category + Requirement 24 + Pricing Type B in Copy Control => Price Condition with value.

In this case all the conditions from pricing procedure are recalculated. This in not good. Our price lists are constantly changing but still we must keep in the invoices the sales orders gross prices. The B pricing type in copy control is not a solution for my business case.

Are there any other options?

Thank you!

Daniela

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

why dont you try with manual condition type at invoice level?

if you ok for manual condition for the same, kindly, let me know.

warm regards,

jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jagadeesh,

A manual condition at the invoice level is not an option.

Usually the invoice registration is made in mass (VF04 TCode).

Thank you for your suggestion.

Daniela

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

TW is right. You have customer VOFM in requirements and formulas, so set a break-point and do debugging sessions. If you can, please, copy the coding and maybe somebody could help you. Check also the copy rules (as Lakshmipathi suggested) and how the system redetermines conditions. I suggest you read carefully SAP Note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF. Perhaps the most important question is Q1.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniela,

Have you checked the condition details at item level by clicking on "analysis" icon in conditions tab at item level.If not check it and analyse that particular condition type details. If possible share the screen shot.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello S.Himavanth,

Here you have some print screens.

In the analysis screens there can be seen the percentage of the condition record ZR01. But in the last print screen whit the price procedure, ZR01 condition has the value zero.

First, I need that ZR01 condition to be calculated. And after that "Discount for purchas", NETP and MWAS conditions to be updated.

Thank you,

Daniela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniela,

The condition record is valid from 15.05.2013 and valid to is 15.05.2013 but the pricing date is 16.05.2013.

Kindly check and update.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Himavanth,

Initially, I too was thinking in the same lines!

But if the pricing date, is not in the range of the valid from to valid to dates for this condition type; would the system (in "Analysis") find a valid condition record? (and populate the value & traffic light in green? - in "Analysis")

How did you know that the pricing date is 16-May-2013?

The created on date of the invoice is 16-May-2013.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

I am also wondering the same that if the pricing date is not in between the validty dates then how system is showing green traffic light for that condition type in analysis.

Coming to the pricing date it is mentioned in the thrid screen shot of the condition type analysis screen shared by Daniela. I haven't confirmed it based on invoice creation date.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Himavanth,

I have checked in IDES, if the pricing date is not falling in the valid from to valid to dates set in the condition record; then the system shall not pick up a value for that condition type, in the sales order (most probably same concept in the billing document too, when system re-determines pricing).

The message would be something like -

"Condition record missing"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Thank's for your reply.

I had tested the same result is same as you stated in the post.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.