cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITN update from GTS to ECC in shipment document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

As we received the ITN (Internal Transaction Number), which gets updated in the Transportation Tab:Reg Number in Custom declaration. The same number should get updated on the real time basis in Shipment document in ECC system for which the custom declaration was created.

Configuration done:

1. We have created the Action definition profile ZGTS_EDI_Outbound_ITN, and assign the method call:ZOTC_B_I_METCALL_PPF

2. We have Defined the condition parameters for communication of General document where we assigned the schedule condition SLL_PPF_CUS_SCHEDULE_CONDITION & Start Condition : SLL_PPF_CUS_START_CONDITION

3. Defined the Message for Communication process as ZITN and assigned Action definition profile to it. 

Below are the various conditions be validated before sending the ITN & dummy number in shipment document.

Condition

License Type

Aggregate Schedule B code wise

Value

Ship From

ITN / Dummy

NLR (C32 or C33)

Yes

>/= $2500

US

ITN to be updated in ECC

EAR (C30 or C31)

NO - Report all lines

N/A

US

ITN to be updated in ECC

ITAR (DSP-5)

NO - Report all lines

N/A

US

ITN to be updated in ECC

Exemption/Exception (any license type other than NLR, EAR, or ITAR) (example = LVS) (C35)

NO - Report all lines

N/A

US

ITN to be updated in ECC

Now the issue is when we are receiving the Inbound I1560, the ZITN is getting deleted from the communication tab & unable to see it.

Can you please let me know if any configuration issue is missed out

Thanks

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

I have the same kind of requirement to push back to ECC the ITN number received from the US customs.

Could you tell if you managed to have a working solution and if yes, could you provide additional data on how you set up the PPF actions and conditions.

Thank you

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Don't forget to assign the new Message Type to the Activity (IMG > Communiction Processes > Define Control Settings for Communication Processes), and also propose the Message Type (Master Data > Default Data > Define Rules for Output Determination).

If you have done that, then you should see the new outbound message.  If not, use the determination log to see if it provides any additional information.

Regards,

Dave