SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion price activation Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While I try to activate the price for article's in promotion, few article price is in status "A" i.e activated but no conditions created. Where as rest articles get the status "B". conditions records created.

Can you help suggest, what is missing and what triggers the changing of the status?

Thanks,

Adarsh

8 REPLIES 8

former_member189773
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh,

When you do the subsequent processing of the promotion in WAK5, the status gets changed.

When you create a promotion and do price activation, condition records get created for the condition type that you have maintained in the Promotion type. You can check the status of your promotions in WAKP table.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Vikram

0 Kudos

HI Vikram,

Thanks for the reply.

I am activating the prices, but the conditions are created only for few article's but few of them are still at status "A". Says prices are activated but conditions records not created.

Need to know why and what is blocking for condition records to be created.

Regards,

Adarsh

0 Kudos

can you pls share the error, with a snap shot or code?

0 Kudos

HI Vikram,

There is no error, only the price status is changed to A where as it should change to B. The issue is conditions are not being created.

Tx,

Adarsh

0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh,

1.Check your Promotion type for Create SP conditions - Should be Ticked (Logitstics General->Retail Promotion -> Promotion Type

2.If you have used any reference promotion check the relevant promotion type/or ensure the Create SP conditions are ticked in the header data of the reference promotion

3.Go to WAK13 and check the Promotion change documents - Header Data and Item details as well

Hope it helps

BR,

Aram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also please check whether the purchasing and original sales prices are maintained for the articles.

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh,

Kindly check on the promotion type wether the create conditions tab is ticked in spro.

Regards,

Abhishek

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.