SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating collective PO for STO's created from Allocation table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one let me know whether is it possible to create a collective PO for STO's created from Allocation Table. The reason I need to create a collective PO for such STO's is to make use of SLS services. I understand collective PO is for a PULL scenario and Allocation Table is for PUSH scenario, still want to try whether Collective PO can be generated.

Regards,

Selvakumar

5 REPLIES 5

0 Kudos

Thanks Sridharan - But my question is not answered in these links....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it not possible to create bcoz both allocation table and collective po are created in head office level only.Collective po is based on store demand so they creating STO to DC. But allocation table is PUSH the article from DC to store or vendor to store. In SPRO- allocation we have item category for allocation table in that we controlling the warehouse order type as UB. So without STO can't able to deliver the article to store. for example, take promotion article vendor can send the announcement to DC. the DC planning to sell the article through the store.so DC planning the quantity to distribute the store so its create the allocation table. In follow on document it first create the PO to vendor then it create the STO from store level. its all done in Head Office level only.

Thanks

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can collect both PO in one delivery during VL10B or VL10D. See Note 13448 - Combining stock transfer orders into one delivery.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

it depends on your item catagory in the allocation table ,if you choose CB for flow-through business ,you can create both the collective PO for vendor and STOs for every site in the same time using WA08 . YOU need to indicate both the vendor po and warehouse order in the selection screen .

Of course ,you need to make sure the master data is ok for all the relevant .