cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company Seal should be overlapped on the layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have uploaded a company seal in tiff format. But we would like to have the seat at the center instead of one particular corner as this is company seal not a logo. Can we overlap this company seal at the center of the form so that the contents or line items from the main window should not hide behind this company seal.

Thanks,

Prakash.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have modified the image to the gray scale. And then created a window in the middle of the form and then try to print. But it is hiding the contents behind it.

can anyone help me on this.

Thanks,

Prakash.

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Sure, this is like a watermark. Modidy the image so that it uses the gray scale instead of black. Make it light gray, then upload it to SAP, then simply position a window in the center of your form, and use include the image in the window. We have done several like this at my company.

Regards,

RIch Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rich,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Can you explain me a bit about the gray scale. Do you mean it won't work for colour images? iam selecting 'Color' radio button in SE78. where do i change the gray scale? Is that in photoshop?

Thanks,

Prakash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

noo, wht he mean to say is.. if u print the seal in middle of the form while you r printing the data on same place the data will be not be displayed clearly. so u have reduce the color by using any other tool avialable in ur desktop.)

then in you r from layout create graphic window and alingn this in to the middle of the page by giving the alignment OUTPUT parameters Tab.