Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to transport Massage Mapping

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While transporting Massage mapping object...i got below error...what this error @???Do i need any special authorization fr this??? or what role i need?? I asked security team they are saying tell me transaction or role whch u need....what is needed to get this authorization?

Regards,

Rashmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

As you have mentioned that you are able to transport some days before  so it does not seems Authorization issue. Please check with Basis person or XI Administrator regarding Directory space issue or change in SID (/sapmnt/<SID>/global/xi/repository_server/export/<objectname>.tpz)

Regards,

Ravi Prakash Raika

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank u all for your timely reply...Our server id's password was expired....

I was trying to export ESR objects on local system...but recently i encounter tht even if u want to export objects locally first it will export to server location n thn local system

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Rashmi,

This is a known bug. It is fixed with SAP note 1796134 Import of PI objects from client not working.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

have u seen below thread:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/913848

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rashmi,

Please have a look at OSS note 1785554.

KBA 1794961 could also help, I guess.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thnx fr ur reply man...

i think i need some kind of role to perfor this task....can u tell me what role or profile i need to get authorization to trnsfer ESR objects??

Regards,

Rashmi

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Take a look at the notes and the KBA I provided. It is a matter of having the correct patch, not a matter of have a specific role or profile.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

rasjoshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was able to transport b4 few days...getting this error from last two days...we ve 7.31 PI