cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with accessing ICH portal from APO system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

users  not able login and access transactions from  ICH portal. The screen remains blank

The problem is existing in both type of access (TA /sca/ich_acc_s and TA /sca/ich_s)

any one can help on this issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Balaram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaram,

Can you please let us know what do you mean by blank?

If the users are able to login to SNC webUI and after login they can't see any info then please read below steps which might help you.

1. The users have been created in SAP

2. The users are assigned to proper BP

3. The users have proper authorization. For authorization I mean to say if the user is SNC user for Supplier then please provide authorization SAP_SCM_ICH_PO_SUP to the specific user in SAP.

If this doesn't help you then please let us know.

Thanks

Praty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praty,

Thank you very much for your valuble suggession.

i have checked , all users have  mentined authorization. recently we have updated the path from SPS21 to SPS23 ,

users are complaining , this problems is getting after the patch upgrade.

can you please help me, is there any patch for ICH? we are using SCM 4.1 also mentined SAP_SCM_ICH_PO_SUP role not there in the system.

please suggest me?

regards,

balaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaram,

Check below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/b4/f20483605b0d4fa856354a986e900d/frameset.htm

For roles

Path: SAP Inventory Collaboration Hub (SAP ICH) >> Partner and User Management >> Roles for SAP Inventory Collaboration Hub (SAP ICH)

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Rolls are OK .. but still facing the problem

able to login APO portal , but could not able to display the content

regards,

balaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaram,

May be due to some missing authorization content is not visible.

Can you ask security team to do the trace on the user & check which role objects are missing.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

i have checked user authorizations seems to be OK.

this problem is getting after DB and Live cache upgrade.

regards,

balaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaram,

SNC does not use live cache for getting data but can you check data in Test run?(Tcode:/N/SCMB/ODM_DATA_TEST)

If you can see data in test run then check BP org assignment for user & still some issue is there then do the trace for user/debugg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

can you please help me , how to check the old data in APO?

regards,

balaram

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

could you post us the resolution setps for the same

Thanks & Regards

Madhav S

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Balaram,

Please ask you Basis Security team to run a Security Trace while running the t-code /SCA/ICH_S or /SCA/ICH_C.

Please make sure the needed services are activated in your system after DB upgrade in SICF t-code.

/sap/bc/webdynpro/scf/snc_s

If all are active, launch the /SCA/ICH_S from back end.   Please make sure your default browser is the browser setup in SAPGUI>Desktop-->Application-->Web Browser.

Make sure the BP is assigned to the User ou are trying to logon.

Hope this helps,

Thx

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MJ,

thanks for your reply.

i have cheched the services in SICF , /sap/bc/webdynpro are there , but i could not able to found /scf/snc_s

i have checked the PRD system , if Prod systems also mentined two services are not there.

can you please help me , these services are mandatory?

regards,

balaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaram,

What do you mean when you say the screen is blank. Does the web browser open after executing the transaction? If yes what is displayed? Is there any error message?

Also cross check with your Basis Team if the required HTTP services for the SNC Web UI are activated.

Refer this link : http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2007/helpdata/EN/56/232e83f554304da58461f32bfbc68a/frameset.htm

Regards,

Bharath