cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to block the create delivery else there not any L/C number into sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In our sales order(VA01) we are maintaining "Financial Doc" for L/C number into (sales>billing document:Risk management) where these field are saving into the table <vbkd-lcnum>

I have the requirement that: when we are preparing to make delivery note through VL01n(screen number:4001) that time it should be pop-up the messages:

"There has not any L/C number you assigned into Sales Order, and the process will stop".

Any user-exit/customer exit or any update can make the solution? Could you please advice?

Thanks and B/R

Bishnu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks to every body to give me the more advice.

And finally I set for blocking those sales order which has not any financial it can not be delivery any more. It is working fine.

Thanks and B/R

Bishnu

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Rather than maintaining user exit by ABAPer for this requirement ,If you maintain this Field ( VBKD-LCNUM ) " In-completion Procedure then system will not complete Sales Order without this Field .

If you start to use user exit for each and every small thing without using standards , we dont know ,how and where it will effect on system .

Note : It is very easiest and simply process .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

Yes, I need your advice.

How can I add the code into in completion in sales order messages.

Thanks,

Bishnu

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to OVA2 and process by this way .

Go to VUA2 and process by this way .

Go to VA01 and create sales order then check how system will react .

Note : By this way ,dont needed of ABAPer help

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

Thanks for your advice.

The procedures is for when we make the sales order the implementation will  show in the log.

And it is working fine.

But my requirement is when we make the delivery that time it will also show in log details before save the delivery.

Could you please explain me?

Thanks with regards

Bishnu

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In this case also,we can get In completion message when delivery doesnt have that Field " Financial Document " with Value .

Step 1.Go to OVA2 and select delivery header and make settings like same as above showing screen shots .

Step 2 . Go to VUA2 and select delivery type and assign that procedure to delivery type .then proceed creation of delivery in VL01N without that Field value Financial document .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

Can I configure for add some condition for Payment terms?

I meant all of our sales order are not belongs to L/C. some order we are maintaining Cash on delivery and some orders are TT payments whose not need to any L/C and If we maintain mandatory for all documents those order will be problem when we make delivery. And we can not make delivery.

for the include program MV50AFZ1>USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT

Can u help me?

Thanks and B/R

Bishnu

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Can I configure for add some condition for Payment terms?

I am not getting above sentence meaning .Could you please put some inputs on this .

Yes,you are right .If we maintain In-completion procedure to Sales document type ,If this Sales doc type is for all kind of business with all customers then we will get some problems by In completion procedure . We can differentiate by Sales doc type as this Sales doc type for some customers who having LC etc.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

I meant is there any configuration in SPRO for payment terms about this issue?

Thaks with regards,

Bishnu

Dear Naren,

Also after change in delivery header I can not see any in completion log in VL01n.

It was created w/o any log messages.

Please advice me.

Thanks

Bishnu

Message was edited by: Bishnu Dey

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I meant is there any configuration in SPRO for payment terms about this issue?

No.

Also after change in delivery header I can not see any in completion log in VL01N.

It was created w/o any log messages.

I dont know ,how you have configured .If you configure correctly then you should get In completion log .If possible please share screen shots to understand where you have done mistake .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

Yes, the incompletion messages now showing during Vl01n

Could you  please tell me how I can scope out from in-completion messages those the payment terms are "Cash on delivery" and "TT Payment" ?

Thanks with regards.

Bishnu

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Could you  please tell me how I can scope out from in-completion messages those the payment terms are "Cash on delivery" and "TT Payment" ?

In-completion procedure will work If you want any field with value ( dont want miss that field without value in document types level ) then this topic is very well helpful to achieve the results .If you want Payment term as important field in any document type level then you need to insert that field and test once again in IDEAS .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bishu,

your requirement - If the field VBKD-LCNUM blank in sales order, delivery shoudn't create right?

Have you try to assign this VBKD-LCNUM in incompletion log. Generally incomplete document can't be process further.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Did you meant everybody I will add the code into the include program: MV50AFZ1>USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT ? or

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIKP

Please advice.

I have needed very urgently.

Thanks and B/R

Bishnu

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can maintain the Filed Financial Document in the sales order as Mandatory.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And this can be done via an Incompletion Procedure which can be to to the sales order type used.

You can also add it under the DN incompletion under VBKD-LCNUM.

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Did you meant everybody I will add the code into the include program: MV50AFZ1>USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT ? or

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIKP

Please advice.

I have needed very urgently.

Thanks and B/R

Bishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

L/C should maintain after create the sales order(proforma invoice)

When L/C create by financial person the number will assigned into sales order through VA02.

Thanks and B/R

Bishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Attn: All

Dear Nash,

I have added the below code into MV50AFZ1 >

1. USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

2. USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT

3. USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT

if vbak-vkorg ='1000' or vbak-vkorg = '2000'.
if vbkd-lcnum is INITIAL.
   MESSAGE 'Delivery can not process' TYPE 'E'.
   exit.
else.
endif.
ELSE.
endif.

The message showing after save the document when I display/edit the delivery note again.

But I need the messages before save the delivery note in VL01n.

Could you please explain me?

Thanks with regards

Bishnu

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can try with Transaction Variant under SHDO ,you need to create Variant with T.code VL02N

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bishu,

You can use the USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT(INCLUDE MV50AFZ1) give the required logic to the abaper and check. Also see this OSS NOTES NO. 415716 user exits in delivery processing.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.