cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View outstanding Transport Orders with line item details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am relatively new to SAP, I've only been using it at a grass-roots level as a Storeman, so I'm hoping this is a simple query and can get a quick answer..

I'm looking for a way to show outstanding TO's with line item details like SKU's, Pick quantity, etc.

I'm working through a backlog in transport orders in our system, and it would be nice to be able to export this information into Excel.

Does SAP have a T-Code built in to perform this, or will I have to look at creating a report specific to my needs?

Thanks for your help,

Dwayne.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

matthias_keller
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Dwayne,

Reading your question I assume you are working with ERP-WM (LES) the warehouse management solution in ERP. If this is true your are definitely posting your question in the wrong community. The correct one would be http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/scm-logistics-execution.

In any case  in order to display your outstanding transport orders you can use transaction LT23. It will give you a list in the ABAP list view (ALV). On top you will have a toolbar with buttons. One of these buttons has a button with tooltip Local File... (F9). Either press this button or function F9 to export the list to Excel.

Best regards,

Matthias

Clark_Huang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Dwayne,

As i know, there isn't a T-Code to perform this, it need to create a new report.

Best Regards

Clark Huang