cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we have multiple plants in a sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

can we have multiple plants in a sales order?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bharanidharan,

As Neeraj Lal said it very standard functionality in SAP.

You can create a sales with multiple line Items having diffrent plants.

During Delivery creation it will be splitted.

Regards

AG.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can have any number of plants in the sales order, Item to item you may give different plants. While making the delivery you can split.

Regards

Atiq

former_member623135
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sure you can have for multiple plants for multiple items, you can have same item multiple plants.

warm regards,

jagadeesh

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can have Multiple plants in the sale order but you need to check Tax problem as some come under CST and some under VAT

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes you can have multiple Delivering Plants in Sale Order against multiple line items however you need to create different deliveries for the same. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bharanidharan,

Yopu can have any number of plants in th sales order.Item to item u may give diffrent plants.

Regards

Raneesh

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you explored yourself before posting such basic query?

Yes you can have multiple plants in sales order, and multiple plant in sales order will split delivery....

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharanidharan

It is not possible.In one sale order there is only one plant.

Regards

Manjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the reason we cant have multiple plants in a sales order

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjit,

Have you checked the option or tested it before replying?  What if i have 2 line items which belongs to different plants. In this case I can have 2 plants in the sales order line item correct?

@Bharanidharan,

When you are posting a question, you have to provide your requirements completely. your question has multiple meanings. You want to create a SO for different material which are belongs to different plants, if this is your question, then answer is yes.

But, ensure that you have all org.elements and assignments are in place.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai

Thanks for correcting me. I have tested it, but due to some enhancement it is not allowing me to enter multiple plant.

Regards,Manjit

@ Bharanidharan

What is your exact requirement, whether you want multiple plant is sale order or want to restrict  to one plant in one sale order.