cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook type Appointment Calendar in WebDynpro ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to design Microsoft Outlook type Appointment calendar in webdynpro ABAP.Do we have any standard component for the same?

Please let me know the possible limitations while designing the outlook calendar in WD ABAP.

Regards

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

manigandan_d2
Explorer
0 Kudos

we also got the same kind requirement from our client, but we didnt find any standard UI, so we created custom component same as outlook calander, please refer the below snap shot. if you required i will share more information,

Regards,

Mani

0 Kudos

Hi Mani

That looks really good!  I have created a read only group calendar in CRM which retrieves absence information from HR, but I need to develop somthing similar which will allow new entries to be created.

What information are you displaying in this calendar and are you getting these from other systems? 

Does this allow people to create appointments in the calendar and send invitations to colleagues etc?

How did you create the layout?

Thanks

Andrew

manigandan_d2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Its very simple, i used 3 Table UI element and setting the column header text based on the user selection or by system date. our requirement was to display Purchase Order number based on the date. once the user click the request the purchase Order information will be displayed as Pop Up for the approval.

i think we can able to implement your requirement, by using the button action.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

May be you can try the UI element 'RowRepeater'...

Thanks & Regards

Vijay Kuntla

ronaldo_aparecido
Contributor
0 Kudos