cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI Mobile Geomaps - POI passing the country

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a POI setup to view specific information in graph for a country selected on the geomap.  The calling of the POI works, we are able to call a WEBI report which shows data on a graph.  We have created a prompt for the country on the report we are calling.  The prompt does not appear to be working.  The syntax we are using is as follows:

iDocID=ATxF7gi4jrBLtsP54RFlScM&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid&sReportName=Report1&sRefresh=Y&sReportPart=Table1&IsSpCountry=[Country]

pCountry is the prompt on the report we are calling

Country is the table column from the geomap

I have tried a number of different combinations for the value e.g +[Country], +"[Country], Country but had no luck with any of these combinations .  We are on SP6.

Anyone managed to get this to work?  NOte the only issue is with the paramer, the report is called without problem and goes to the correct reportpart.

James

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

There is a typo error in the URL you gave "iss" instead of "lsS" and also you have to assign country field as below. Please try below link it should solve your problem

iDocID=ATxF7gi4jrBLtsP54RFlScM&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid&sReportName=Report1&sRefresh=Y&sReportPart=Table1&lsSpCountry="+[Country]+"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malik,

Apologies we got this working, yes it was a typo.

Many thanks,

james

bulent_ozgul
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

my problem is more specific. if i tap on the country the webi report runs with the country parameter BUT it shows every time the value of the two earlier country. Suppose that you first click on Spain. After your second selection for example Italy, it shows the values of Spain (your first selection). After your third selection for example Russia, it shows the values of Italy (your second selection). etc.

Same dashboard works fine on Android tablet.

The BI system is SP5.5 and the IOS SAP BI Mobile application is up to date. Any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ozgul,

I see this could be a problem with your country prompt might be having "keep last values selected" option checked on prompt options.

Uncheck this option if it is enables, that shoudl solve your problem.

If this is not the problem and if you are using prompt/Filter coming from universe, change the @ prompt parameter persistent to Not_Persistent.

Let me know if this solved your problem.

Thanks

Mallik

bulent_ozgul
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Narayandas,

Yes it solve it. Thank you.

Answers (0)