cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during materials transfer SRM_PRODUCT_SALES38

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

I ma getting an error during materials transfer via initial upload R3AS1, in the SMW01 materials stucks with a message SRM_PRODUCT_SALES38.

Do you all know where that message could be retrieved and how to solve it?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helen, I guess your post got duplicated.

This is probably related to an error in mapping taxes. If you have donde so for standard ones, then you might have Z ones.

Check them in ERP and then you need to define them in:

Cross-Application Components > SAP Product > Tax Types and Tax Groups > Define Tax Types and Tax Groups

Then you need to update table SRMV_TAX_MAP with SM30 in order to add the taxes you have defined previously, with the right sequence.

Kind regards,

Martín

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

Yes, my posts got duplicated due to an slowly moderation.

I need to solve it ASAP, so I will keep both opened. I also searching more about the customization of sequences in that table but I do not find so much..

I am having that sequence problem, but no Z taxes are created at ERP side.

Regards,

Helen

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Helen, it is a copy/paste comment I do not know what is the correct...

I assume you are using some kind of Localization for any Country.

What is your SRM System version?

You should check relevant notes for your localization taxes, if you are on a implementation it is possible you does not follow the steps required to create the taxes in your SRM system but ERP.

The SRMV_TAX_MAP is always maintained manually, and it is filled with the same customization you have on ERP, note that if you have multiple backends, all of them needs to be configured with the same localization or you will need to create a customized tax map table but that is now recommended.

BR/

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helen

I'll copy the answer here to, just in case.

I have seen that error, but differently. Anyway, I'm sure you'll need to add that sequence (first create the tax in Customizing as I've stated in my previous post) and specify in SRMV_TAX_MAP that tax with sequence 8 and value 0.

Check in ERP with a FI/MM/SD consultant the involved taxes in purchasing and sales processes.

As Sebastian said, you should probably check localization notes as it seems you are configuring specific taxes for your localized system.

Hope this helps and solves your problem.

Regards,

Martin

Answers (0)