Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XD01 --LSMW --Customer master/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please let me know if this can be done:

1. Sold-to customer   #  12345   address                 :   Edmonds st, NH

Ship-to   #   12345  address different     :   North rocky st, NY

Bill-to     #   12345  address different    :   East st, NY

Payer      #  12345  address different    :  West blvd , TX

The customer 12345 where Sold-to/ Ship-to/Bill-to /Payer are also 12345 in the Customer Master.

Option:

This can be done , if   Ship to, Bill to, Payer created with  NEW customer numbers and assign them during XD01/XD02- sold to party creation in partners TAB.

Thanks,

Nik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nik,

Few members suggested you to create  new SH/BP/PY.  Before doing this, Could you please help us to understand as to why you would like to have same partner with different address? Is it just for the printing purpose on forms or does it have any financial/shipping or other impacts.

If your requirement is just to have that in form, then you can very well achieve by using text ( either in the customer master or in the forms)

But, client and you have to decide on what is the or business logic to have same customer with different  address.

If you think one SP will have offices or branches at various countries then you should create same and them in SP customer master.

Anyway, plz explain us the business reason.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sai,

If your requirement is just to have that in form, then you can very well achieve by using text ( either in the customer master or in the forms)

How would one achieve this requirement (if information is to be populated on a form) using Text determination?

Note: There is only one customer number, for SP, SH, BP, PY.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

We can build a logic in SO10, ABAPer can do this by using program.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

First I thank and appreciate for all your help.

Why this business need:

In current legacy system they have one customer master# and multiple address for ship-to, bill-to and payer.  They wanted same in customer master.   I think CRM may meet this business requirment.

Solution:

Multiple options ( as expained in this forum ) were explained and a demo was given.

Finally the business accepted to go with SAP stadard way i.e one customer number for sold-to and adding ship-to, bill-to, payer in Partner functions.

Issue is RESOLVED.

Again thank you all for your help.

Regards,

Nik

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nik B,

As per your requirement i would like to suggest you to create Multiple sold to party,ship to party,bill to party, & payer with XD01 and assign them in your Main customer, Your sold/ship/bill to party and payer can be same and can be different as per requirement while creating Sale Order/D.O and Invoice.

Note: please Make sure you Create your multiple sold/bill/ship to party with the different addresses as per your requirement. 

I have posted a screenshot for your better understanding.

former_member198834
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nik.

This can be done , if   Ship to, Bill to, Payer created with  NEW customer numbers and assign them during XD01/XD02- sold to party creation in partners TAB.

Suresh

former_member182915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nik,

in business  Sold-to/ Ship-to/Bill-to /Payer  may be same or for scenario may be different,

when they are same then a for all  Sold-to/ Ship-to/Bill-to /Payer have single customer so a single KUNNR and single address .But when they all are different (Sold-to/ Ship-to/Bill-to /Payer) definitly

Different KUNNR  and different address are possible .

BUT your Question Point out that Sold-to/ Ship-to/Bill-to /Payer are same but have different Address that is quite impossible.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,
   in SAP R/3 you dont have the option to Update different Addresses based on the Partner Functions.

The option to Update Multiple Addresses is only available in BP in CRM module.

Shiva

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One customer number cannot have several addresses.

Not even if you use LSMW

and not really if you use international address versions, as this should mainly be used to cover the different characters in another language. e.g. the same address just with Chinese characters.