cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Condition type not appearing in invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am creating invoice thorough Aggregate sales idoc WPUUMS, and i am getting price and discount which i have mentioned in WPUUMS idoc. but i am unable to get the condition type for which i have maintained via condition record for same pricing procedure.

For e.g pricing procedure POS000 will have K007 co. type. and i have maintained co. record for the K007 co. type. and it is not appearing during creation of invoice, i can see co. type K007 in pricing analysis with value, but it is not appearing in invoice document..

Can you please let me know, if there are SAP note for the same or any alternative solution is available.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Padhyar

plz check if u  marked any exclusion indicator for that particular condition type and check requirement of this condition...

Hope u will get the ans .

Thanking You

Former Member
0 Kudos

any inputs regarding to this issue?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

When you click on condition type in analysis screen, what message system is showing in right side of page. Can you please share the screenshot for this condition in analysis screen?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

i am getting message that

Condition record exists (removed manually)

This message tells you that the condition record exists but has not been set in the document. If new pricing is carried out for the document item, the condition would be set.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

In SD billing process we have a setting in IMG to control and test this but since you are in I-S Retail business then you should ask this question in retail forum here. You may get better solution from there.

Thank$

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vanrajsinh,

As per your requirement, firstly go through condition tab in your respective sale order and see analysis bar to check on which condition table your condition type is coming, also verify your condition type if coming Active or Inactive in your pricing schema as u said that u have not mentioned any exclusion to your condition type.

firstly please check these stated requirements and kindly let me know if you have not yet done with it.

Regards,

Suhaib Bin Aziz 

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Suhaib,

There is no sales order or delivery for this invoice, becuase in IS retail, we are getting WPUUMS Idoc with article, qunatity and PN10 condition type value only, which will create invoice with billing type FP.

During creation of invoice calculation schema have K007 con. type with valid co.record, but it is not determining in invoice document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanrajsinh,

Check whether you have marked any exclusion indicator for that particular condition type or record.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Himavanth,

i have not marked as exclusin,, since i am using K007 condition type in other schema as well.

Do you think, is it somewere in aggregate sales standard ABAP code?