cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job SAP_*_MSSQL_COLLECTOR / sap_dbcoll endless running - error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have a weird problem with job: SAP_*_MSSQL_COLLECTOR ( sap_dbcoll) on MS-SQL Server 2008, this job runs endless, with SAP ECC60/NW702 Kernel 720, DB-Release: 10.00.2531.

All other SQL-Server-Agent-Jobs are running without any problems.

Also the SAP Job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR is running endless and as a result of this behavier al batchjobs are occupied.

i tried to delete this job and recreated it with mssproc in se38, but whitout any effect.

, truncated the tables: sap_perfhist, sap_perfsample, sap_perfinfo, sap_mon_text -> no effect!

any idea or suggestion what i can do????

erromessage in sap system:

506         CL_SQL_STATEMENT==============CP         000                     Sequentielles Lesen      Tunknown

br

julius

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update: after restarting the hole server, the problem is solved now!

br

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answering. We have to schedule that

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes, i have the same kernel, i don´t know what´s the reason for this behavior with the job error.

maybe this helps: there is a new dbslib lib_dbsl_427-10007258.sar binary at the sapnet for the 720 kernel!

br

julius

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

Not a solution, only some more info. We are experiencing the same problem on SQL 2005 / 701 with the same kernel. We applied this kernel about a month ago, the NON-EXT version. After killing the job, the system returns to normal.