cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have one pricing condition type PROO (Automatic Not able to process manually), and disscount K004 (Manually) when we raise sales order price(PR00) will come automatically and we give disscount manually (K004). For some customer they want to increase selling price (PROO) but they do not want to enter PROO manually And want to give high disscount for high price.

I have planned to create new condition type for pricing (PROO) And disscount condtion type (K004), I will check manuall option in 16 fields then i will put into pricing procedure.

My question is right now we have two PR00 in pricing procedure one is automatic and anoter is manual but when we select manual pricing option in sales order we are not able to give manuall disscount on manual condition type proo.

Message was edited by G. Lakshmipathi

Please make use of the subject effectively

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arshad,

In SAP Standard the last basic Price condition will be active & all the previous condition will be deactivated, irrespective of what price is maintained in particular condition.

I guess in your case one Price Condition is Automatic & other (higher Price) is manual. Also the Discount condition is manual.

So ideally you should create two Basic Price Conditions - PR00 & PR01.

Here in your Pricing Procedure PR00 will be a level 10 & PR01 will be at level 20.

Mark PR00 as Automatic & matain condition records for the same. PR01 will be a manual condition. Now if while creating Sales Order you want to enter higher basic price, then enter PR01 & required price. System will automatically deactivate PR00 & PR01 will be active.

Now enter discount manually as required.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arshad,

If I have understand the problem i have a questions.

**** The customers u want give high price and discount are the regular customers u r dealing with or they are some special customers ?

If they are special customers and in a limited number then your problem can be solved with adding a condition table in the access sequece of PR00. with customer field.

and make this table in the TOP of the condition table.

Regards

AG

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arshad,

If I understand your question correctly, you want to give more discount when you enter the manual condition ( which is generally higher price). In this case do the following settings and check how it works.

Create one manual condition type for price ( I understand that you already have PR00 which is manual one) and another discount condition type which can be the copy of K004 (say ZK04). In your pricing refer PR00 ( manual condition) as base to calculate the ZK04 condition type.

Please check this and see how it works.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

As i understood , you want to create new Condition type ( similar to PR00) and enter the value for some customer with high price

But system will consider only one as active and another will be set as inactive

so you can maintain the PR00 condition records as Combination of Customer and hence the price can be varied according to the customer

Alternatively, if you want to go with the new ZP00 condition type, then insert the condition as immediate step to original PR00 such as

10- PR00

15 -ZP00

and discount

100 - K004   10-15 ( 10 in From Field and 15 as To field)

Once you enter ZP00, system automatically deactivates 10 PR00 and make ZP00 as active and hence K004 will be applicable from 15 step

Second approach should be thoroughly tested

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thank you very much for your respose but the problem is we do not have any specific customers. some customer ask for more disscount when customer ask for more disscount they want to increase PROO and give more disscount KOO4. and we already have 2 PROO  is manuall and another PR01  automatic not able to process manually. when we raise the sales order price comes automatically PRO1 if we want to increase we put PR00 then PRO1 will deactivate. Now if want to give manual disscount on PR01 it is not getting activated.