Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier list:Restricting search results

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there a way to filter the search results for supplier lists depending on some dynamic conditions?

We've tried to use the badis, BBP_WF_LIST with filter BUS2206, or the badis in /SAPSRM/BD_CLL_POWL_FEEDER, but was not triggered.

So we've put put a break-point in class cl_exithandler to see what BADIs are been triggered but we couldn't find any useful badi for this purpose.

Do you know if its possible to do it? How?

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We put the call to the badi at the end of the method IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_OBJECTS of class /SAPSRM/CL_CLL_POWL_BO_ASL and it's working fine.

So, we reported the product error to SAP and they've created a note to solve it:
Note 1904349 - /SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_SEL_RSLT BADI is not called for AVL

Regards,

Ricardo.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Implement BADI '/SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_SEL_RSLT' of Enhancement Spot '/SAPSRM/BD_CLL_POWL_FEEDER' & Make sure to use appropriate filter value.

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answers.

I've seen the feeder class for Supplier Lists, /SAPSRM/CL_CLL_POWL_BO_ASL, in method IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_OBJECTS have not the call to the badi. In other classes like the feeder for suppliers /SAPSRM/CL_CLL_POWL_BO_BUPA there is the call for customer badis...

I think we're going to create an enhancement point to add our logic.

Thanks,

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo

You can try with BADI /SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_SEL_RSLT and method CHANGE_SELECT_RESULT.

Filter the content in CT_RESULT.

You can get APPLID (SAPSRM_FEEDER_ASL) and POWL_TYPE (SAPSRM_SP_BUSINESSPARTNER_01_01/2/3) with report POWL_D01.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Martín

RicardoRomero_1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin, thanks for answer.

I've already tried to use this badi, but is not triggered...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the BAdi mentioned by Martin should be triggered. I already used it for the BP POWL and it worked.

You can also just create your own feeder class (use the standard feeder class for business partner as superclass --> Feeder is SAPSRM_FEEDER_BUPA_SUP ). Then redefine the methods you need. If you just want to restrict the selection results, this might be too much of a change... but it certainly helps performance wise cause in the BAdi you often do you have additional selects on the database since sometimes not all required information is available.

Markus