SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPEM/EMMA Case not getting created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A customer originally active was CC XXX and there is now a pending CC YYY enrollment.  A TDSP charges idoc came in with start date lying before customer's enrollment with YYY and having end date after the enrollment so failed due to a time slice issue and the period overlaps 2 customers.  The case gets created in EMMACL with CC YYY which should be XXX,

But my issue is EMMA Case is not getting created in my case.

5 REPLIES 5

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Astrid_Gambill
Contributor
0 Kudos

Madhur

Has the case ever been created, or is this new logic?

How is the case getting created - application logs or workflow or something else?

Cheers

Astrid

0 Kudos

Astrid

Actually Previously it was getting created simply after running TDSP idoc. it was getting failed with reason 51 and case was getting created but now this is not happening the idoc is not getting failed might be due to some system transport release.

Regards,

Madhur

0 Kudos

Madhur

In that case it sounds like a problem with the IDOC and not the case per se.

Sorry, we don't use IDOCs and I have no expertise in that arena.

Astrid

sudipkumarpatra
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Madhura,

I guess the emma case was created with message corresponding to IDOC failure not with your mentioned message so case was created once the IDOC was failed.

Please assign the correct message then the case will be created,

And one more thing chcek the BPEM configuration. some time emma case was not created due to duplicate emmacse was chceked if so then it will never create once it was created due to IDOC failure.

Please let me know the exact scenario.

Thanks,

Sudip