Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in ADS configuration

bhushan_ghule
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts .

Currently i am working in ADS configuration in SAP Netweaver System.I’ve done the basic configuration steps following the sap library notes. I try to test ADS configuration by testing the AdobeDocumentService VI webservice in sap netweaver   webservice navigator screen. After entering the adsuser  authentication step, Iam facing the error as shown in the screen shot 1.

Note : In DEV portal I’ve installed & configured with same sap netweaver 7.3 media file, In DEV portal the ADS is working fine.

please check screen shot 2.

please help me to solve this error .

Thanks & Regards.

bhushan Ghule

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

Please note your screenshot images even when downloaded are too low in quality to clearly make out, can you put error text here perhaps?

Please verify the ADS user configuration with the following sap help link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/44/4ec0733c4f4e35e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

Then also check the user settings roles and where you set the password:

915399 - com.adobe.ProcessingError: File not found on: URL location:

Then to test it all:

Test program FP_TEST_00

2.  Test program FP_PDF_TEST_00, RFC connection to ADS

3.  Testing the user and password

4.  Test destination service

5.  Interactive forms: Test program FP_TEST_IA_01 (credential test)

Please note you have to double check the roles assigned to the ADS user I had a problem the other as described in note 915399 because the roles were assigned but not generated.

Let us know of a bit more specific or detailed error or even the actual text that is not readable now.

Regards,

Johan

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

Please check the password for ADS user. It should be same in the RFC connection defined in SM59 and JCO connection defined in JAVA stack.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori