SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : Customer XXXX not maintained when trying to create/change Site Master thru WB02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Greetings !

Here is a Scenario were the Site Master was set up in Dev box and Transported to test environment but when imported it as missing customer master data , when trying to change thru WB02 resulted in Error : Customer XXXX not maintained and Error : Site data not fully maintained for customer 'XXXX' thru MB03 display... and XD01/XD02 won't be a right way as suggested by SAP due to data inconsistency ....

Can someone share your idea's if you have faced this issue in your environment....

Note :

1) I have tried Archiving as an option but VD06 and XD06 won't allow to delete the plant due to above said issue ....

2) Did someone tried Using Site export/import utility (WBTE and WBTI) to restore customer master from Dev to other Test/Prod environment ?

Any suggestion/solutions is much appreciated !!

Thanks !

Manojkumar Radhakrishnan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hi Manoj,

Do the correction for that site in Dev box through WB02 and then export the same using tcode WBTE.

After that import that site through WBTI in your test server....

Hope it will resolve your issue....

Please let me know if you still have issue....

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member

Hi Manoj,

Do the correction for that site in Dev box through WB02 and then export the same using tcode WBTE.

After that import that site through WBTI in your test server....

Hope it will resolve your issue....

Please let me know if you still have issue....