Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking the File under specific condition

rubanprasanth_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have the below requirement,

i have a 3 system ( sender: File system , PI , Receiver : SAP system)

File system will be placing a file in PI's server every 30 minutes , PI have to pick the file in the same sequence at which the sender system has sent. Then using proxy connection PI will send the file to SAP system. Receiver SAP system will send the acknoledgement to PI that it has got the file succesfull. only after the acknoledgement from the receiver system , PI's communication channel should fetch the next queued file.        
          i.e,  if the receiver system is down for some time , then PI should wait until it gets the acknowledgement from the receiver system and then process the next file (PI should process the next queued file only when

kindly help me what changes i have to do from PI perspective to acheive the above scenario.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. change the scenario to EOIO with EOIO enabled adapter (like JMS for example)

and put the file into the JMS - then PI will get it in the right order

2. there's not a lot of sense to try to emulate EOIO approach with file adapter

as it just does not work,

3. easiest way with file adapter you be to change this part:

"only after the acknoledgement from the receiver system , PI's communication channel should fetch the next queued file."

to

"only after the acknoledgement from the receiver system the sender system will create a new file"

then everything will work with file adapter - and this would be the best way (without EOIO)

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Answers (0)