Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Availability in EWA Report

shriramcse
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

In Early Watch report the availability of the system is not correct when I checked found that for one day the availability data is not collected for 9 Hours.

In System Availability reporting of solution Manager the availability is  collected as below

I have checked the Session ID in SDCCN of Managed system but not found any error log related to this.

Could some one help me from where the availability is taken in managed system.For 06/05 alone data is not collected properly

Regards,

Sriram M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Sriram M ,

Refer to the sap note, remember this not necessarily refer to your sap instance being unavailable but rather the agents sapccmsr sapccm4x

Refer to SAP note 1855908 - Avg. Availability per Week in the EarlyWatch Report (EWA)

Note contains detailed steps in troubleshooting this

Kind Regards,

Johan

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it 7.0 or 7.1 version of solman? If it's 7.0, then check the availability of CCMSPING data during "No collection" period. If it's 7.1 then, you may have to check the SMD agent logs for any issues.

Regards,

Vivek

shriramcse
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

We are in Solman 7.1 SP07,you mean to say have to check the SMD log of the managed system we are having 8 application server have to check the log for all these SMDs or need to check the solman SLD logs.

Regards,

Sriram M

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check SMD agent logs in Managed system as well as in solman during "No Collection" period. Pay attentions to any communication failure during that period.

Regards,

Vivek