Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in key figure settings not being transported

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We had a requirement where we need to change the decimal precision of key figure. I made the changes in the planning area key figure settings and also under the master data for key figure.

However when we transport the changes from Dev to Quality only the master data settings are getting reflected in Quality and not the planning area settings.

I deleted the time series data and deinitialized the planning area in Quality before moving the transport but still changes are not reflecting in Quality.

Please suggest reason and resolution for the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Alok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the target source planning area is already initialized, the changes wont be transported. You will first have to de-initialize the planning area in the target system and then use TSOBJ to transport/import the changes from Dev. TSOBJ sometimes works weird and things don't seem to move the first time. This depends on the order of the objects being transported. Try a dozen times with various combinations. if it still doesn't work and then post if you still have the same issue.

Usually changes to key figure settings can be done LIVE by taking some precautions like back up of planning area data.This is possible if your SCM release is 5.0 or higher.

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have checked the target source planning area and all the changes are there as expected. Still the changes are not working.

Also, when we cross checked in Dev system only,, the changes are not working correctly there only in first place.

Have made changes to the key figures (RSD1 transaction, Additional properties Tab, Changed Decimal places from 3 to 0) and also in planning area changed accuracy from 3 to 0 for the key figure. Still results are showing decimal values.