cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP: CTIM planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

I have this issue, the client has 2 different Production version(MRP4) in R/3 (4.7) for single material, which have validity date forever and they are enforcing there use based on dates given in Quota arrangements (MEQ1).

I was wondering when I CIF these kind of asseblies to APO how does it effect the produciton and how can I enforce the usage of 2 different PDS, is there anything which is equivalent to Quota arrangement of R/ 3 in APO. As Quota arrangement is totally a different term in APO which is between 2 different location and here its 2 different PDS's generated by 2 different production versions of a single location product.

A quick help is requested. Thank you

Mono

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The quota arrangement can be between locations or PPM's.

You just have to choose In House production or external procurement as the selection type.

Ken Snyder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kenneth:

Thank you for the reply, I am able to have it In-house production define, but still one thing remains I am unable to change dates as both of my PDS are valid for same time, Is there any way I could have different dates for there usage.

Thanks again.

Mono

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

He already replied... You can set up quota arrangements in APO just like in R/3.

Ken Snyder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Thank you for your updates, the Quota arrangements (/SAPAPO/SCC_TQ1) which Saroj asked to use is about procurement/Transportation lanes which is between 2 different locations, here I am talking is about In house production. Trying to use 2 different PDS which are valid all time but want to use them one after the other, moreover this is at one location only.

Thanks again.

Mono

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you asking about having two different PDSs in APO? You could transfer the PDSs in versions/ I mean one in 000 other in other version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

i understand having them send to 2 different versions, but what about when it comes to execution. Let me give some more detail here:

For 1 material in R/3 i have 2 production version 040 and 060, PV 040 is used for the 1st 6 months of 2007 and 060 for next 6 months but the time validity is for both is upto 9999 i,e forever. In R/3 the time usage is defined again using Quota arrangements thats where the dates for the first and last 6 months usage is defined, this is how they are enforcing 2 differnt PV for 1 single material. Now How do I do this in APO?

with 2 PV's I am gonna generate 2 PDS's the question arises how do I enforce there use for the first and last 6months of the year in APO.

thank you for your time.

Mono

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mono,

In SCM, you do have a way of defining quota arrangement for PDSs. You may like to try this transaction /SAPAPO/SCC_TQ1. See if it helps.

Thanks and Rgds

Saroj K Tripathi