Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Could not load file or assembly 'log4net, Version=1.2.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified

Hello All,

"Could not load file or assembly 'log4net, Version=1.2.10.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified"

I am facing above mention problen , actualy i have install SAP Crystal Reports runtime engine for .Net framwork(64- bit) 13 on my machine but on previouslly install lower version of SAP Crystal report runtime and i have updated this version then i am facing the problem,looking some assembly error when running the report.If anyone know the solution it will very helpfull for me.

Thanks,

Abhinav 

• SAP Moderator
  • SAP Employee
replied

I am assuming your computer is the development computer(?). On that computer you must run the install exe:

http://downloads.businessobjects.com/akdlm/cr4vs2010/CRforVS_13_0_5.exe

Uninstall the MSI first, then install the exe. This will integrate CR into VS and it will also install all the runtime on the dev  computer. Use the MSI / MSM / ClickOnce only on computer where you deploy your app.

- Ludek

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question