cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stucking messages in SMQ2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have a scenario ,Here we are using Bpms.Scenario as below.

Rec(Async)--->Send(Sync from CRM)--->Transformation(Merging response and actual input)--->Send(Asyn)placing as idoc in CRM.

Here i am getting invalid data in source file as Some X field 30-40 or 40+ like that..When i ever i get invalid data those messages are gtting stuck up in SMQ2.or else messages are processing successfully.

Here myy question is i need to raise an exception to avoid stuck up in SMQ2.Because if one invalid file gets stuck up all next messgeges are going in Queue.So i need to raise an exeption in mapping level or BPM level.

Please advice if we can achive through control step-->Exception handling,If yes how we can do.

Otherwise any otherway to acgieve?

Pls advice ...

Regards,

Narendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

First of all I do not see any requirement of BPM. Its like below:

File (Async) [Request --> RFC Request Mapping] --> CRM (RFC Lookup) [Request/Response]--> [RFC Response --> IDoc Mapping ] IDoc

You can perform Validation in your Message Mapping and if it fails throw exception. Use Alert framework to send emails.

Let me know if I am missing anything.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra - you can refer to the below link which clearly explains on how do to generate exception in a ccBPM.

http://elnetweaver.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/sap-pi-7-1-integration-process-exception-handling-and-al...

Regards,

Hareesh

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you using ccBPM or NW BPM ?

in case of the first one - you just need to assign the exception block and send an alert from there

but you can also do a validation in the incoming message (payload validation)

but the real change should be done in the sender system - as what will you do with those messages in PI ?

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michal,

i am using CCBPM

I have requested Source business people to send proper data.But they said it will take time.

From XI Side we need to handle the exception atleast stop Stucking in Queues.

If i use exception step, i am new to ccbpm.How can i choose the properties.Can you suggest pls.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the link which i provided earlier.Every thing explained clearly with the screenshots.

Regards,

Hareesh