Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREATE_DRAFT buttonchoice in SRM Cockpit and actions

matteo_montalto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all gurus,

in SRM 7 Sourcing Cockpit, and precisely in the second step of the GAF application for sourcing, there's a ToolbarButtonChoice CREATE_DRAFT, which shows available possibility of documents that can be created.

If the user clicks on a choice, then automatically a draft is created and the process goes to step 3.

In my requirement, I have to check for specific conditions that must be met by the PR selection in the Work Area; that is to say, if the user selects some items and clicks on Create Draft -> PO, I have to perform some checks on the selection.

If these checks lead to an error message, then the Message Area will report the error and the navigation process should be stopped on the step 2.

My idea is to catch the action/method triggered by the selection of a document type under the Create Draft ToolbarButtonChoice.

I could then implement a pre-routine which checks the selection and in case of errors, EXIT the process.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to understand which method is called when the user selects an entry; in layout for the unique view of /SAPSRM/WDC_DO_SOCO_GAF_2, CREATE_DRAFT has no action assigned.

Could anyone help me in defining the process flow? As my impression is I'm missing something... thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Matteo,

to understand the whole process, put a break-point in EventHandler method ONACTIONMARK_PO_ITEM for action MARK_PO_ITEM

You could do your check inside /SAPSRM/IF_CLL_DOM_SOCO_GAF2~MARK_ITEM_FOR_PO method from /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_DOM_SOCO_GAF2 class (interface is /SAPSRM/IF_CLL_DOM_SOCO_GAF2).

Regards.

Laurent.

matteo_montalto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Laurent, that was exactly what I was looking for.

Answers (0)