cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order blocked for delivery as a result of Credit Check even limit is exists for customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting the error "Order blocked for delivery as a result of Credit Check" even the customer credit limit used is 60.69%. Could anyone help?

Regards

Ranjit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjit,

Dynamic Credit block checks many parameter to block sales order as per your setting in customization.

As per your screenshot I am able to make that your credit check also considering

1. Critical fields in sa;es order

2. Open Items where parameter is maximum 20% overdue open items/customer balance and nu,ber of naximum days is 30. so if any Item open above 30 days or your total open item% exceeds 20% it will credit block.

3. You have setting maximum 3 dunning allowed.

so check these points.

Regards

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjit,

All other members, especially Neeraj has covered all important points. each and every field in OVA8 is very important has major influence on your orders/deliveries for credit mgmt.

In this case, I strongly believe, you would have few open items (here open items meaning, the billing documents which are created and posted to accounts but waiting for payments from customer) you  can check them in FBL5N. As per your setting you kept it as 20% and 30 days. This is one of the reasons why you are orders are going for credit block eventhough you have some credit limit for the customer. In this case, you have to get the payment from customers.

Second important point is: You kept release order are still unchecked as 10% 1nd 14 days which will also create problems if you don't process the orders which are already released and kept it without any action for 14 days.

So, ensure that your customer has met all these requirements.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

Addition to all that SaiKrishna mentioned and inspite of the above validations, also check if there was any recent activity over credit limit of the customer being increased. We can figure it out in the change log.

If yes, then also validate if any of the below changes were made.

Settings that change the determination of the credit control area: Assignment from company code, entry in customer master data, entry in sales area data, user exit.

Currency of credit control area.

Assignment of customers to credit accounts.

Risk class in master data of credit account (transaction FD32). Caution: If nothing was changed except for the risk class, you can use RFDKLI20 but it is excessive in this case. If only the risk class was changed it is sufficient to run RVKRED09.

F.28 or program RFDKLI20 can  be run only when the above  situations occur.

Best Regards,

Ram

deepabalu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following configurations for delivery block -

1. Check VOV8

2. Check VOV6

3. Check OVAK

4. Check sales order with any delivery block in header / item level.

Regards,

Deepa

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

See in your Case, in FD32, the "Dynamic Credit Limit " is Calculation as per customization Screen shot.

1. Dynamic Credit check:It indicates system carries out Dynamic Credit check within specified credit horizon. System gets credit exposure by splitting static Part (Open items, open billing and open delivery values) and dynamic part i.e. Open order value.

So as per your screen shot:

1) Open Doc

2) Open Delivery

3) Open Billing

4) Open Items

5) Horizon Period = E.g. 3Months

Here the System will not consider the above 1,2,3& 4 values for the lost 3 months

Then assign the Sales Doc & Del Documents.

Sales Doc.Type(OR) + credit Check (0) + Credit Group (01)

Credit Limit Check for Delivery Type : Del.Type (LF) + Del Credit

Group (02) + Goods Issue Credit Group (03)

Hope this will help you to understand the logic for the same and also check the report if any open delivery is there or not.

Regards,

Kundan

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ranjit,

In addtion to my above message, check report FCV3 and F.31. I hope this will help you to find out credit block reason.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1:-First check the automatic credit control with risk category "TK2" which you have maintained  for your customer.

2:- check if any open items beyond 20 days. ( what you have maintained in the automatic credit control screen)

Regards

Pitabash

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check any Open Orders you had or not for that customer .

Note : Why you have maintained in Field : Recommended Credit Limit  " with amount ?

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to release using VKM3. But, problem is why should we release manually everytime?

All sales order value will show in Sales Value Field. Right..?

I checked about this Recommended Credit Limit field, we never use it for any purpose it seems.

Ranjit

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ranjit,

Did u tried report and setting which I suggested.

Please let me know if there is any issue there

Regards