cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Person edited was rejected *error*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are experiencing the error 'Person edited was rejected' while submitting the expense trip for approval on portal. However a day after when we tried again then this error doesn't comes up while submitting the same trip. It is an intermittent and irreplicable issue. Can anyone let me know what can cause this error and how it gets resolved automatically.

Regards,

Rahul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

karen_read3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

We had this error at my previous company and it meant that the employee in question was in the middle of a "hiring" action in HR.  We would either simply wait a day or two for HR to complete their action, or contact HR directly so that they could complete the work they were doing on that EE's record.  Unfortunately, I do not know exactly what the action was they were doing, so perhaps you may want to check with your HR department to see what actions they are doing on that employee. 

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Karen

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul.

This error normall occurs in case of organization assignment change and also based on Travel Privilges infotype. Just check that data and then based on dates the error might occur on processing

Thanks

Alok

former_member184702
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

May be the country Specific Personnel number.

and  please kindly check the table: V_T706_CONST for this. Some entries needs to be define there.

check the employee master data IT17.

Thanks

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems somewhere the buffering is not clearing. Why don't you check with Technical person. It would be easier if you provide some more details like EHP, Standard or custom Trip etc.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thanks for your response.

Our system is EHP5 and trips all are standard. The receipts that are entered by employees are uplaoded via visa and amex interfaces. Please tell me more about buffering that how a technical person can be a help?

Regards

Rahul.

maddilety_kanuku
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul, some times, data update would take minimum certain amount of hours (24 hours usually) to reflect in the portal, this is the setup portal people does.

So, if there is any data changes to employee record, and which is not update yet in the portal, you might be receiving this error.

You may check on these lines.

Warm Regards!

-Kanuku