cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event Job Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have Scheduled a Event based Automated Monitor on hourly basis.But when I check the results in Job Monitoring on the next day, the jobs are being shown as "IN PROGRESS", can anyone let me know what the problem could be?

I am hereby attaching the screenshot of the Job Monitor.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Ramakrishna Chaitanya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To clarify, if you are scheduling the job to run every hour, it is not event-based.  It appears you are monitoring for changes to the vendor master data.  Did you select the correct subscenario? 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply sir,

Yes,I am monitoring an event-'any changes made to the reconciliation account of a Vendor'

and the sub scenario used is "EVENT".

And regarding the Frequency - We are using (Incoming Event Handling - Batch Mode - Hourly)

Could you clarify is there any mistake in doing so.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Ramakrishna Chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

To monitor changes to vendor master, such as the reconciliation account, you should be using the sub-scenario 'Configurable'.  Event-based monitoring requires additional software on the target/ECC system which monitors for certain events and sends notice to GRC to ascertain if a deficiency has occurred.  It is a real-time acitivty, and is not scheduled hourly, as you have described.  It does not work without that additional software, and most customers do not use it.  The time-based monitoring, such as hourly, are initiated by GRC to monitor the target data for potential deficiencies such as changes to key fields.  These are configurable rules. 

Answers (0)