cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem when calling function j2EEGetProcessList(). Result is null but number of j2ee processes should be greater than 0.

0 Kudos

Hello,

After update to 12.2.5.7 we have this error message.

Problem when calling function j2EEGetProcessList().
Result is null but number of j2ee processes should be greater than 0.

Can someone help me? At this time we cannot use MII anymore.

Regards

Arno

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arno, this seems to be a bug and I would log a ticket considering this is the latest version.

Cheers,

Arnaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also you may want to try to access the elements directly:

http://<ServerName:Port>/XMII/Workbench.jsp

http://<ServerName:Port>/XMII/Menu.jsp

Check also that your netweaver stack is at a version equal (generally better) or Superior to the one recommended in the support pack and patch notes. There can be updates in the sap notes more recent than from the installation guide.

Cheers,

Arnaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Last but not least, make sure that the deployed version of the software components (sca) for both the administration component and the application component are at the same version. You would have unpredictable results otherwise.

Cheers.

Arnaud

0 Kudos

Hi Arnaud,

This are all components I found with SCA

See you any problems in this list?

Regards

Arno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arno, this is not exactly what I had in mind but this shows that you are on Netweaver 7.3. For this version of MII, SAP Note (1801918) says it is fine.

Can you go to http://<server : port>/ , select system info -> Components Info and do a filter with mii in the name. this should return you 2 components.

those components (MII_ADMIN and XMII), they should both have 12.2.5.<something different>.

Also check ENGINEAPI and DI_CLIENT, those 2 components should be at the highest version of your Netweaver 7.3 Service Pack.

Regards,

Arnaud

0 Kudos

Hi Arnoud

I found a mismatch between the 2 MII components

The Netweaver components look ok

Can you advise me how we can solve the problem with this mismatch?

Thanks

Arno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arno, actually this is the opposite,

MII has been correctly deployed ie MII ADMIN and XMII are at the same support package ie 12.2.5.

MII BUILT and MII_MIGRATION are only important if you are respectively building with NWDI and deploying from previous versions. But they would (should!) not generate a runtime error as you are having.

You netweaver stack on the other hand seems very old and not updated neither on the latest patch for DI_CLIENT nor ENGINEAPI. You have 2 options either you update just the components DI_CLIENT and ENGINEAPI or you do a full Netweaver Stack upgrade.

Here the question is about you having dependencies for other components installed with your MII Server.

If it's a standalone MII Server, I would update the full Netweaver stack to a higher SP (ask your basis team), If you've got a sandbox, it's worth doing that there first. Then you would still need to update your DI_CLIENT and ENGINEAPI to the latest patch of the Netweaver Service pack.

If you have other dependencies you would just need to update DI_CLIENT and ENGINE api to the latest patch of your service pack which seems to be 0.

FYI latest one is SP9 so quite a few bugs have been fixed between SP0 and SP9...

Also there is a new patch for MII 12.2.5 (Patch 😎 since you're on 7 at the moment.

Cheers,

Arnaud

0 Kudos

After update the netweaver(7.30.9.0) and mii 12.2.5 (patch9)

All problems were solved!!

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi Arno. Thanks for the update. cheers.

Answers (0)