cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with XML message posting into SCM 5.0 ICH

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have problem please help..

The scenario is R3 - XI7.0 - SCM4.1 (Now upgraded to SCM 5.0)

R3 to XI =idoc

XI to SCM ICH 4.1 ( but upgraded to SCM 5.0) = proxy (standard content but SCM 4.1 content)

The problem is message are not processed in SCM. And i think the problem should be with the XML framework. because the configuration was done with SCM4.1 XI content and now the target SCM is upgraded to SCM 5.0. So please tell me what is the easiest way to fix the problem.. how can i upgrade the XI content..

any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick replies..

Its not an idoc into SCM , its using a proxy to send xml message into SCM-ICH.

becasue it is configured for SCM4.1 using that content do i have to reconfigure them using SCM 5.0 content.. its just a thought.. please let me know if there is some other way.

thanks

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, u might need to reconfigure it to the new verion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the proxy is same as old or any changes if any changes then yu need to regenerate proxy and see your Queues are activated in SCM 5.0 by going to SMQr.

Regards

Sreeram.G.reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

The proxy does not have any changes and the queues are activated.

There are failures with the messages loading in SCM. I first thought it was a proxy issue, but I did some digging into the proxy issue. It appears that the SCM 5.0 system is expecting to receive the XML content from XI in a format that is different from the way it is sent today for SCM 4.1.

Please point me in right direction.

thanks

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

any issues with the mapping? check by taking the paylod and test in MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just check the target structur which XI is generating.......and content struc req for SCM 5.0........

you will have to redefine the content structure in XI because your target system has changed from SCM 4.1 to SCM 5.0.......then your this problem will be resolved.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

then you need to change the sending structure from XI. which means your ABAP prroxy strcutre needs to be changedt to map our new SCM strcutre. so make your structures changes.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just check the target structur of IDOC in XI and the structue of that IDOC in SCM 5.0

These structure of IDOC may be changed......Then in XI in IDX2, delete the metadata of SCM 4.1 Idoc......then add the metaadata of SCM 5.0 idoc in XI in IDX2........again import the IDOC in XI in IR from SCM 5.0 and again test your scenario....

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the error u get?