cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stability studies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im facing some problems trying to make stability studies work (first time).

Id arrived to the "complete test scheduling" part there the "The testing schedule is incomplete" error message appears (QST043).

Maintenance strategy is the standard "QSTABI" and I entering a scheduling period of 10 days.

Also in IP02 the error message "No inspection plan found for selection criteria" (QST074).

Could some tell me detail steps to complete the test scheduling part of the study ?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally QSTABI is designed for 1,2 3 .... months.

Days scheduling is not supported by QSTABI. If you want to use days then you have to create a new strategy.

CSN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After Creating Schedule you have to click "Edit Testing Schedule" (or you can complete this step by IP02) and there you have to assign inspection plan to the maintenance Item i.e actually your storage location.

Make sure that you have assigned the strategy QSTABI to your inspection plan Header & Item by using T-code CWBQM. If you haven't assign strategy then you cannot find inspection plan in IP02.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

I think you have missed one step before complete test scheduling.

Goto change testing schedule, Item -> inspection plan -> enter the Group & Group counter to which this stability study has to be conducted & then save.

Hope this may resiolve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I make a copy of QSTABI and and a line with days.

1      14      DÍA Cada 14 Dias      M1 1 J1

2      3      MON Mensual           3M 1 J1

3      6      MON Mensual dos      6M 1 J1

I will try without mixing days and month.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I add the inspection plan via IP02, the following message appears "

One or more maintenance items do not have packages assigned to them yet".

Even Id added the QSTABI on CWBQM.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is that, don't know why, table PLWP, is not filled. Any ideas ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

You have skipped one more step, Enter Tcode CWBQM -> Q_OPR_000000000010 -> Enter group group counter combination -> then select the operation line Goto -> Tasklists at the top -> maintenance packages -> then enter the package beside the strategy assigned & save.

Now you assign the same group & group counter in IP02.

This would resolve your issue.

Regards,

Shravan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Diego

1. First create the strategy whose period valued must be in days as per you requirement with IP11

2. Create inspection plan by CWBQM engineering workbench with that strategy.

then do you rest of activities.

regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello and thank you to everybody who answered, as I was also having the problem of "where do I assign the strategy to the Plan".

For anybody who's getting lost in CWBQM: choose whether to work with Ops or Chars, then click on the button which says "Navigator", use the Navigator on the left to access the Header. The Strategy is under the second tab, you'll need to click on "Modify" before you can update it.

Then go to the menu Task Lists / Maintenance Packages, and indicate for each Operation in your Plan, which Packages in the Strategy should call it.

Once you've done all that, you can now finally update the Calendar for your Stability Study, indicating the Inspection Plan.

(This information is posted above, but I've compiled it and given a bit more detail).