cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making SAP CLM work with FileNet integration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have FileNet as a repository to store all document attachments in SAP ECC, SRM.

My new requirement is to evaluate if we can integrate FileNet to SAP CLM and store all CLM attachments in FileNet?

If yes, Can we do it both on Buy-Side and Sell-Side?

Thanks

Netaji Gummadi 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

How we use FileNet is that we send a nightly feed out to a non SAP CLM system with the contract details. In the meantime the business user sends the signed copy of the contract to that team and they in turn scan and upload the image of the contract into the FileNet server.

On the CLM side we access this FileNet server directly and view the image of the contract directly from CLM. This is done via a URL being available on the Master Agreement Header tab which gets generated dynamically via script.

So the Integration is possbile with customizations, there is nothing standard as such (of course).

Thanks,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vikram for your quick response. I get the process you have explained, but my requirement is the other way around.

My requirements are:

1. User should be able to attach the documents in CLM and

2. The attachments should be sent (Custom) to FileNet and a link (Custom) should be maintained in the MA or SA

3. When the link is clicked the attachment should be opened from FileNet.

I am trying to understand if this can be achieved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Netaji,

I have similar requirement at my end, I assume its technically possible and lookig for more information.

were you able to configure this integration of SAP CLM with Filenet to store the generated contracts and docs directly into filenet? Could you please share the config area where I should be doing the config changes to achive this or any relavant documentation link for the same?

I appreciate you help in this regard,

Thanks

Satish

Answers (0)