cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to see purchase order reference in MIGO Transaction code

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi every one,

I am unable to see Goods receipt option in MIGO Transaction code, why i am not able to see the goods receipt option.

i can only see DISPLAY and Material document option in scroll down. please see the attachment and through me a light on this.

this might be the silly question but helps me lot.

Regards

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

It could be authorization issue. or else

check SPRO setting in below path whether all check boxes are selected

SPRO ---> MM--> Inventory Mgt and Physical Inventory->Settings for Enjoy transactions --->

Settings for goods movement (MIGO) ---> Settings for transactions and reference documents

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the mean time you can try use MB1B for the purpose as a workaround.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Once run MIGO and then go to tcode SU53 to check if authorization is missing for your user ID...if its not an authorization issue then you have to check the config settings below path:

Material management-Inventory & Physical Inventory -Settings for Enjoy Transactions-

-Settings for Goods Movement (MIGO) - Settings for Transaction & Reference Documents

regards,

Anoop Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

MIGO transaction is a cumulative of some 8 transactions. MB01 is one of them.

in order to see GR option in MIGO you have to check the following configs.

SPRO>>MM>>IM and PI>> Settings for enjoy trancastion>> Setting for transaction and reference documents.

Here select MIGO_GR and then Click on transaction/ events. This screen will show you which all events comes under MIGO.Please check whether A01 - Goods receipt is ticked or not.

Now select A01 - Goods receipt and click on reference docs to check whether you can do it with reference to PO or not.

Regards,

Mayank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

Check SPRO Settings

Material management->Inventory & Physical Inventory ->Settings for Enjoy Transactions->

->Settings for Goods Movement (MIGO) -> Settings for Transaction & Reference Documents

The left hand side -> Click on trnsaction Event Check Whether the Goods Receipt has ticked as Active

If its active it will be displayed in the list while doing migo

Thanks & Regards

Shashank

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

You need to have PO option in DISPLAY???,,,if so it is not possible as the Display option will only show you material documents in MIGO......to display PO you can use ME23N ...isnt it??

If you are getting only Display option along wiht material document in drop down then chck the authorisation,

run MIGO and then in another window run SU53 transaction , where you will get object for which you are missing authorisation , give it to your Basis person and get the authorisaiton to resolve this issue    

Thanks

Kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Do the Goods receipt through Tcode: MB01 with movement type and check each and every parameter.

Have you ticked mark on GR/IR based IV in PO. Also you have to check in vendor master in XK03, XK02 control section, is it ticked mark in GR Based INV verification.

For further any issues please share with details.

Regards

Sanjeet Kumar

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeet,

The question is asked by sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, did you check SU53 output upon running MIGO transaction? What about other users?

Yu