cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock stuck in QI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I know stock stuck in QI issue is a common issue but still the forum answers help does not help me for some reason. I have a stock stuck in QI and lot referes to the material was already UD. it seems like they did 322 to reverse the stock from Unres to QI and unable to put it back. The reason they could do it because 08 was activated in MM. Does Qa08 helps me on this ? if yes please tell me the steps. I tried flagging activate despite insp stock  in activated ins type tab and it is asking for inspection type and tried witj 0800 but no luck as it's thorwing no default values maintained.

All I need is push the stock from QI to UR.

Cheers,

Mahee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

- I have a stock stuck in QI and lot refers to the material was already UD. it seems like they did 322 to reverse the stock from Unres to QI and unable to put it back. The reason they could do it because 08 was activated in MM. Does Qa08 helps me on this ?

>> If I have understood your problem correctly & if you have narrated it correctly ,then while doing 322,08 inspection lot would have created for this material.If so,then go to QA32 ,find that lot & do stock posting to unrestricted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Sorry for not making it clear.I was rushing up sending message yesterday. Let me re-phrase it clear.

I have a stock sitting in QI which needs to move to unres. MB51 flow is

1. Initial GR 101 with 01 type created and puts the stock into QI

2. Stock moved from QI to UR by doing UD manually on 01 type (321 process at background)

3. Stock transferred within plant from sloc (A) to another sloc(B). Unres(A) to unres(B) using 311

4. Stock transferred from Ur (SLOC B)  to QI (SLOC B) again using 322. Inspection lots created at the background as 08 type was already activated.

5. Now technically I should see a open 08 lot sitting in QA32 and would able to push the stock from QI to UR back again but I see that lot has been UD'ed without stock posting.

As a result, I am unable to push the stock from QI to UR as it was already UD'ed.

How do I resolve the issue ?

Cheers,

Mahee

Former Member
0 Kudos

" I see that lot has been UD'ed without stock posting."

If this is the case then I presume the lot status will be UD SPRQ

if its correct,then go to QA12 & do the stock posting for these lots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujit - It worked!!! thank you very much. Just out of curiousity, how come UD would have made without stock posting ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per std SAP both activities are different ,but you can link both through customization.

( UD & stock posting are not link with each other unless you set the link in customization)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only config which I am aware of is, stock screen at background indicator shd be checked to link the stock posting which was linked in my situation in selected sets with stock category to unres use with batch status.but still ud was done without stock posting...is there something else needs to be linked? To avoid this in future?

Your input is much appreciated

Cheers,

Mahee

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh

Please explain you problem more precisely.

As far as i understood you problem is that you have done the UD still material is lying in Quality. UD and Stock posting are two different things. When you have done setting for background stock posting while doing UD then stock post automatically otherwise you have to manually.

So for you problem go to QA32 and find out those lots for those material whose system status contain "SPRQ" and "SPST".  and then do the stock posting for those lots, you problem get resolved.

Do not forget to select  option "Select all inspection lot" in QA32 screen.

with regards

Manish