cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LRM 1.0 on HANA technical configuration problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

I recently completed the technical configuration of LRM 1.0 on HANA.  I ran into several problems that required support from SAP.  The following are the problems and the resolutions from SAP.  I hope it's helpful.

1. User settings - I originally assigned all LRM roles to a single user.  When I logged on with that user, the LRM home screen did not function.  SAP resolution - 

It is not allowed to have a user with concurring roles of shell analyst and cash flow.  Creating a user BUSUSER01 with role SAP_LRM_SHELL_ANALYST did the trick.

2. BC Sets - activation of BC Set LRM_IMG was not possible because of the BC Set release validation.  SAP resolution -

The BC-Set LRM_IMG was not importable because the release validation prohibited it. We had to go to client 000 to change the validity_from

from 200 to 100. Now the activation of BC-Sets was possible.

3. Activation of BI-Content - activation failed and transaction esh_cockpit did not work.  SAP resolution -

Only possible after running report ESH_IEF_IMP_OM_UPDATE_CONTENT.

Kind regards,

Rex L. Farris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rex,

See if you can help me, the report ESH_IEF_IMP_OM_UPDATE_CONTENT is being processed in the backgound on my user every 10 minutes, do not understand why the system is running this job?

I do not remember starting.

How do I cancel the processeing report ESH_IEF_IMP_OM_UPDATE_CONTENT?

Thanks.

nick_fiolitakis1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Rex,

Thanks for informing us

Nick

rama_shankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rex,

Thanks for sharing!

Rama

rindia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rex,

Many thanks for sharing your problem resolutions with SCN and that was an excellent idea.

It really helps many people who might be facing similar issues

You really did a great job and appreciate

Regards

Raj